Employment Act, 2006Laws
An Act to revise and consolidate the laws governing individual employment relationships, and to provide for connected matters.
The Act contains 11 Parts, 100 sections and two Schedules. Part II. General Principles, includes sections 5. Forced labour, 6. Discrimination in employment and 7. Sexual harassment in employment.
- Child labour
- Forced labour
- Persons with disability
- Public institutions
- Sexual harassment
- Title (Z-A)Title (A-Z)
- Date added (Recently)Date added (Least recently)
- Type (A-Z)Type (Z-A)
- Entry into Force (Recently)Entry into Force (Least recently)
- Language (A-Z)Language (Z-A)
- Court location (A-Z)Court location (Z-A)
- Court (A-Z)Court (Z-A)
- Date of judgement (Recently)Date of judgement (Least recently)