SUPPLEMENT No. 6
23rd October, 2009.
to The Uganda Gazette No. 52 Volume CII dated 23rd October, 2009.
Printed by UPPC, Entebbe, by Order of the Government.
Prevention of Trafficking In Persons Act
THE PREVENTION OF TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS ACT, 2009.
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS.
PART II—TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS
Offence of Trafficking in Persons
Aggravated Trafficking in Persons
Trafficking in children
Engaging the Labour or Services of a Victim of trafficking
Promoting Trafficking in Persons
Offences Related to Trafficking in Persons
Failure to Disclose Conviction
Duty to Report Trafficking in Persons
PART III—PROTECTION OF VICTIMS OF TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS
11. Non Discrimination of Victims of Trafficking in Persons
12. Protection, Assistance and Support for Victims of Trafficking in
14. Repatriation of Victims of Trafficking in Persons
17. Absence of Victims and Court Awards.
19. Extra-territorial jurisdiction